No-weld HPV

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No-weld HPV

Users helping users with the construction of no-weld HPV trikes, bikes and velomobile.

N55 XYZ plans

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

N55 XYZ plans Empty N55 XYZ plans

Post  Admin Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:27 am

"Parts list for a "XYZ CARGO"

The models are continuously improved and the design data is adjusted from time to time. Also, every now and then will see a different model. The parts and construction plans for the new XYZ CARGO needs a little bit until they are ready for printing - currently there is much changed. The current status is always happy to read on pages of [Only admins are allowed to see this link] There is also now the blueprint for the XYZ ONESEATER:

Manual for the XYZ ONESEATER in English gibts at [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

The above is copied from German language site [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

The way I presently feel is that the "plans" are just a guideline. As has been pointed out, there are discrepancies in the drawings. I feel that if your a person that needs step by step instructions and accurate drawing, you will be somewhat lost with what is presently available. I do think the "plans" are complete enough for some to build a very functional trike. I also think that N55 is somewhat slow in advancing the project.

I would like to hear what you think about the "plans".

Thanks
    George

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:03 am